Visitors attending Fieracavalli are required to uphold the Visitor Regulations of Veronafiere and the rules of conduct listed here below
VERONAFIERE VISITOR REGULATIONS
Purchasing a ticket (for buyers) and displaying the ticket to reception staff on entering the Exhibition Centre (for holders of other tickets) entails full acceptance and confirmation of the Terms and Conditions of the Visitors Regulations published by Veronafiere S.p.A. (the complete version is available here).
FIERACAVALLI RULES OF CONDUCT
- Ensure good manners and respectful behaviour towards people, animals, and things.
- It is forbidden to introduce within the facilities hosting Fieracavalli any objects that may in some way cause harm to people, animals and things.
- It is forbidden to access areas closed to visitors and unauthorised persons in general.
- It is forbidden to enter stables closed to the general public without authorisation.
- It is forbidden to insert your hands into boxes and/or through fences; do not touch or feed animals unless accompanied by and with permission of persons appointed by the owners/riders/trainers.
- Do not approach horses by surprise; do not be noisy or disorderly in their presence. Observe safety distances and do not approach or stand behind horses. In particular, pay the utmost attention to ensure the protection of children, strollers and prams.
- Respect the surrounding environment: do not drop waste or other material. Use the appropriate waste-bins.
- It is forbidden to pass through or remain in transit areas reserved for horses.
- Smoking in stables and all areas where horses are kept or transit is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to drop cigarette butts on the ground.
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash.
- During performances, shows and competitions, visitors must respect competing athletes and watch without causing disturbance or obstructing the event in any way.